Wednesday 27 June 2012

On holiday I eat Mainely lobster....


Hey guys! I am back from sunny Gran Canaria now and back in rainy england, though I have welcomed the drop in heat! I thought I would show you my nails that I got done the day before I left in order to have lovely hands and sandal ready toes. On my nails I got a coloured gel, I chose a  pale coral colour with a silver sparkle top coat. I loved it! the colour was lovely and it felt so smooth, best of all when i took the nails off my real talons underneath were stronger than they'd ever been thanks to being hidden from the harsh elements! I got this done via my bfs sister so I don't actually know how much it would cost, but I definitely rate gel nails, longer lasting than polish and less damaging than acrylics!.
Although I haven't got a picture my toe nails were adorned with OPI's I Eat Mainely Lobster, a lovely reddy coral, darker than that on my nails, which when in the bottle shows a subtle pink-gold glitter but this hardly transfers to the nail at all. Like all OPI's I've tried it applied like a dream

do you guys have any nail treats you love?

Meg x


2 comments:

  1. Love your nails! There fab
    Now following pop by and say hi back sometime?
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry this took me so long to reply! I love your blog and have followed :) xxxx

      Delete