Monday 17 December 2012

I've got the winter blues.....

When someone says to me "winter nails" my mind instantly conjures up a rainbow of warm colours, reds, burgundys, deep berrys or festive golds and glitters. Very rarely do I think of the icy blues in my collection, 'cause as far as i'm concerned our winter is cold enough! However when this seche nail colour in hypnotic arrived in my glossyox I couldn't wait to slap the holographic-y shimmery royal blue goodness on my nails. By golly I was impressed! the formula of this is lovely with one coat definitely sufficing so perfect for if you are in a rush. I also think it would be pefect as a base for some christmas nail art, maybe layered with snowflake sor a snowman, also think this would look lovely as part of a galaxy nail. So this christmas why not embrace the icy hues of winter, much like we have done with our christmas tree this year! (p.s sorry my nails aren't the neatest job in the world, this picture was also after a few days wear!)







Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment