Monday 31 December 2012

December Glossybox


So I loved receiving a little early christmas present in the shape of my December glossybox, it is defintely one of the best boxes to date in my opinion!

Milkshake conditioning whipped cream

I'd never heard of this brand before but anything that claims to condition my hair and look after it's colour always gets a try from me. It has airy mouse like texture and a sweet milky smell much like the name suggests. I didn't exactly notice a massive improvement in my hairs condition but it didn't do anything bad so I will continue using but not repurchase.

Rituals whipped body cream

Another "whipped" offering and this time in the form of a moisturising body cream from Rituals. I love using this, it is so light and sinks in beautifully with no greasy residue left on my skin and no feeling 'tacky' when I get dressed. This is definitely something I would think of buying if I did not already have a thousand and 1 moisturisers that need using up!

Seche nail colour

This nail varnish has a post all on its own here so I won't bore you by repeating myself.

Sleek eye pallette

I am definitely gong to try out more stuff from this budget beauty brand. I love these shadows, they are super pigmented and blend gorgeously. I have been using them all the time to create smokey eye looks. Definitely need to try some more products and hope they compare.

Anatomicals lipgloss

Now it is no secret that I am not a big lipgloss fan so I can't give a very good insight into the ins and outs and comparisons with brands etc etc. However it is not too sticky, smells lush and I will actually wear it which must mean its good.

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and have exciting plans to see in the new year this eve!

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment