Thursday 13 September 2012

tiptoeing to the wild side.





























Everyone loves animal print, including myself! Though a lot of time I just do not have the balls confidence, to be loud and proud and would rather just 'nod' to the trend. All these items are from Next and I think they make a lovely subtle day time look. I chose a casual yet flatteringly shaped  jumper (£35) and jeans (£42)  as comfort is essential, especially if you are running around doing errands, or even just lazing about! I then tied in the colour on the jumper with some flat  brogues (£30) in a gorgeous neutral beige colour which would just go with everything, and a roomy tote  bag (£28) big enough for all the day time essentials. I love all the different textures in this outfit, from the knit of the top, suede-ness of the shoes to the shiny leather look details on the bag. 



Also available on the Next are these items.The peplum top is bang on trend in both shape and print, definitely a top that could easily take you from day to night. The dress that to me is reminiscent of snake skin would be perfect with some heels for evening drinks and a meal. Once again texture comes heavily to play with these stunning heels, you definitely don't need a snazzy outfit with these on your feet, keep it simple and let the shoes talk.




Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment