Friday 9 November 2012

DIY Buffing brush

So everywhere I turn I see people applying their foundation flawlessly with various buffing brushes. Having always used my fingers to blend my foundations, and not seen any reason to change, I was daunted by the price tag that came with most of these brushes. Without being able to 'trial' it as such I was not going to part with my cash (broke student alert!). So I thought up a quick little idea to try and mimic the effect of these brushes, it is pretty self explanatory from the photos; I used a hair band in order to create a denser more buffing-like brush before using with my foundation. Even just not having that awful dirty-finger feeling you get when applying products was a bonus for me and I presently went out and bought the Real Techniques core collection set (review coming soon)



Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment