Sunday 18 November 2012

Hello, my name is Megan and I am a glitter-holic.

To me, nothing says Christmas like a bit of a sparkle! Now I have gone a bit glitter-crazy but I think if there is ever a time it is acceptable then the festive celebrations of December time it is. All these items are from new look and together come in at £86.96. I love the neutral colour palette and the subtle glam of the sparkles on the dress.The longer sleeves and higher neckline will add a bit of protection from the winter winds whilst the embellished collar will eliminate the need for jewellery.  The shoes add a further touch of pizazz as well as fitting in  nicely with the the dress, not too high and with a rounded up sole to make sure your feet survive through the many Christmas parties and events.  I then chose some accessories, again with lots of sparkle! These rings are purchased as a pack of four and I think any of them would look fab paired with some nude-y nail varnish. I then picked a pack of hair bows to add even more shimmer. I would use the leftover change for a bit of fake tan to make sure the pale hue of the dress doesn't wash you out.The rest? well you can get the first round in!




This was a post for this competition hosted by fashion vouchers  the prize is a £100 voucher so go along and take part! If you do I would to see your entries if you leave a link. 

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment