Thursday 11 October 2012

50p GOSH eyeshadows!

Normally the clearance section in Superdrug is filled with sorry looking products that have either smashed, lost their tops, are half empty, or all of the above! So I wasn't expecting much when I glanced at it whilst queing up, until I spotted these beauts at 50p each!



Blue is set to be big trend this A/W and this trio make for the perfect sultry smokey blue eye. They are so pigmented and aside from the black which has a bit more of a gritty feeling they are super soft. I definitely won't ignore the clearance bin from now on!

Meg x

2 comments:

  1. I need a good black eyeshadow. Perhaps this could be an option...nice blog.i'll be checking it out. And if you'd like you can visit mine too
    Www.brusselslifebeauty.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely give it a go if you can find it! will be checking out your blog :) xx

      Delete