Thursday 4 October 2012

HnM sale

And the award for the most difficult tops to photograph goes to *drum roll*... these 2 steals which I picked up from the HnM sale;






The white peplum (very on trend) top which i picked up for 12 quid is definitely a fave. I managed to nab the last one in the store! It is definitely more of a summer top as it is completely sheer and lightweight, bit maybe with some clever layering I can pull it off whilst still showing the gorgeous lace panelling detail. It is a bit tight over my boobies but maybe that can be my weight loss motivation! (we've all got that one item of clothing that we say will one day fit us don't we guys?) The yellow vest top is just your standard long vest with added studs to add a bit of pizzaz. I thought it would be a nice addition to just brighten up my winter wardrobe.

Are there any other sales on at the mo that I should take advantage of?

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment