Wednesday 17 October 2012

Free personalised natural skin care sample set.

Do you ever think "what am I actually putting on my skin?" I try to read the ingredients listed in my favourite face wash or moisturiser and will only understand around 2 words. That's why I was very intrigued when I heard of  Angela Langford's range of natural skincare, filled with organic goodness and natural lovlies to help with all your skin woes. The best bit?  you can try out a sample skin care routine for free ( you have to pay p+p). 

When you sign up at Angela Langford you can fill out a skin questionnaire and also add you're own comments, so you know the products you receive have been compiled with your personal skin type and problems completely in mind. Along with your 3 mini samples you also get a detailed letter welcoming you to the site and explaining not only why those particular products were chosen for you, but also a very detailed description of all their ingredients and what properties they have. I received  "Sweet cheeks" cleanser, "Tone up" toner, and "Balancing act" moisturiser. I have used them about 4x now (being quite stingy with how much I use) and I am definitely enjoying it, they do each have a very strong 'botanicall-y' smell (toner is my least fave for sure) but it is not a smell that I hate, it smells natural but strong so some people may not agree with it. I suggest you go check it out, especially if you are interested in natural skin care.



Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment